The company lists this model to be designed for those under 5′ 6″ tall, seniors, beginners and teens. I personally recommend the Golden for everyone. This model is more manageable to swing because of the length and weight than the “Full sized” Trainer.
- 44 inches in total length, approximately 41″ actual swing length (Men’s Mid-Iron/ Ladies Driver).
- The total weight is 1.76 pounds.
- Simulates mid-iron, long iron, hybrid and ladies driver motion.
- Ideal Whip for most Women and Senior golfers to improve their Balance and Tempo.
- The Golden shaft is shorter and slightly stiffer, which allows for faster transitions.
- Swinging the Golden over a period of time provides some core fitness and flexibility.